1. Identifying data
In accordance with article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you are hereby informed that, on behalf of the companies of GRUPO HIEMESA, HIEMESA S.L., with business ID number B64665938 and registered office for these purposes at Pol. Industrial Zona Franca, Sector M, 08040 Barcelona, manages the contents of the website http://www.hiemesa.com as well as the websites of the Group companies:
- HIERROS DEL MEDITERRANEO S.A. – www.hiemed.com
- ANTERO & Cía S.A. – www.anteroeca.com
- COMERSID STEEL S.A. – www.steelmed.com
- BELLACER S.A. – www.bellacer.com
- DOVAL BUILDING S.A. – www.dovalbuilding.com/
- HIANSA S.A. e HIANSA PANEL S.A. – www.hiansa.com
- Colombia – www.hiansapanel.co
- Costa Rica – www.hiansapanel.cr
- Mexico – www.hiansapanel.mx
- Peru – www.hiansapanel.pe
- Argentina – www.hiansapanel.com.ar
- Dominican Republic – www.hiansapanel.do
- Ecuador – www.hiansapanel.ec
- Chile – www.hiansapanel.cl
- Morocco – www.hiansapanel.ma
HIEMESA S.L is a company registered in the Trade and Companies Registry of Madrid, under Volume 36,616, Sheet M-656981, Folio 111, Inscription 3.
If you would like to get in touch with us, you can contact the address indicated above, or reach us by telephone at: (+34) 932 237 520 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The references to “HIEMESA GROUP” shall be understood to be made to each of the companies that make up this group, to the extent that it is applicable to them.
2. Acceptance and validity of the General and Special Terms and Conditions
Both the navigation and the use and/or order of any of the products offered on this website attributes to you the condition of User and implies your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General Terms and Conditions and, where appropriate, any Special Terms and Conditions in force at the time you as a User access the Website.
GRUPO HIEMESA reserves the right to unilaterally expand and modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the Website, as well as temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the Website, in the same way.
3. Nature of the information published on the Website
The information offered through this medium is to serve exclusively as information and shall not result in rights or expectations of rights, nor shall GRUPO HIEMESA be responsible for the contents accessible through links or documents existing in other domains.
GRUPO HIEMESA tries to ensure that this information is accurate and precise, and proceeds to update it as quickly as possible, trying to avoid errors and correcting them as soon as it detects them. However, GRUPO HIEMESA cannot guarantee the absence of any errors or that the content of the information is regularly updated.
The information contained in the Website may be modified and updated by GRUPO HIEMESA, without prior notice, both in relation to its content and its design and presentation.
In any case, the User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that the HIEMESA GROUP offers through the Website and, by way of example but not limited to such, the User shall:
- Not engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Not introduce, store or disseminate on or from the Website, any information or material that, explicitly or implicitly, is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, glorifying terrorism, pornographic or incites violence, discrimination on the basis of race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedom, with special attention to honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, against human rights.
- Not use false identities, or impersonate the identity of others in the use of the Website or in the use of any of the services provided, including the use, where appropriate, of passwords or user access codes of third parties or in any other way.
Consequently, the User may not attempt to access and, where appropriate, use other users’ passwords and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Not introduce, store or disseminate through the Website any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that is likely to cause damage to the Website, to any of the services, or any of the equipment, Systems or networks of GRUPO HIEMESA or, in general, to any third party, or that in any other way is capable of causing them any type of alteration or which impedes their normal functioning.
- Not destroy, alter, use for its own use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of GRUPO HIEMESA or any third party.
- Not enter, store or disseminate through the Website any content that infringes the intellectual property rights, industrial property right or the business secrets of third parties, or in general any content that does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties.
- Not use the services offered on the Website with the aim of promoting external companies and services, other websites and advertising or commercial campaigns, or to act for the benefit of legal entities.
In case of contravening the above conditions, GRUPO HIEMESA reserves the right and will be entitled to block, suspend or cancel access to and use of the Website immediately and without prior notice and, where appropriate, to remove the alleged or declared illegal content, and may do so at its sole discretion, and at the request of an affected third party or a competent authority.
GRUPO HIEMESA is not responsible for any damages that may arise from the following acts, which are listed as an example without being exhaustive:
- Interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the devices and computer equipment of the Users, motivated by causes beyond the control of GRUPO HIEMESA that prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation through the system.
- Delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or other electronic systems.
- That may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control and that are not attributable to GRUPO HIEMESA.
- The impossibility to provide the service or allow access for reasons not attributable to GRUPO HIEMESA due to the User, third parties, or cases of force majeure.
6. Intellectual and industrial property
Source code, graphic designs, images, photographs, sounds, animations, software, texts, domain names, trademarks, as well as the information and contents collected throughout the Website, are protected by Spanish legislation, in favor of GRUPO HIEMESA.
Its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity, is totally prohibited unless expressly authorized by GRUPO HIEMESA.
7. Use of hyperlinks
The Website user who wants to introduce links from their own websites to the Website must comply with the conditions detailed below, whereas the said User may not claim to be unaware of them to avoid the responsibilities derived under the Law.
The link shall only link to the home page or main page of the Website but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.). It will be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at all times, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Website or allow visualizing the content through Internet addresses other than those of the Website and, in any case, when viewed together with content outside the Website such that: (I) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the Users about the true origin of the service or Content; (II) it suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) it serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of GRUPO HIEMESA; or (IV) it is otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
On the page that introduces the link, it is prohibited to make any type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about GRUPO HIEMESA, its management, employees, customers or about the quality of the services it provides.
In no case shall it be expressed on the page where the link is located that GRUPO HIEMESA has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
It is forbidden to use any word, graphic or mixed trademark or any other distinctive sign of GRUPO HIEMESA within the sender’s page except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by GRUPO HIEMESA and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Website is permitted in the manner set out in this clause.
The page that establishes the link must duly comply with the law and may not in any case have or link to own or third-party content that: (I) is unlawful, harmful or violates morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induces or may induce in the User the false conception that GRUPO HIEMESA subscribes, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports, the ideas, manifestations or expressions, licit or illicit, of the sender; (III) is inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of GRUPO HIEMESA in view of the place, content and subject matter of the sender’s website. Likewise, the User shall refrain from including on the Website any hyperlink (hereinafter, “link”) directed to a Web page that contains information or illegal content that violates morality and goes against generally accepted good customs, and public order.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute relating to said Website shall be governed by Spanish law, with the parties expressly waiving the jurisdiction that corresponds to them, and submitting to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona, unless there is a mandatory applicable jurisdiction, such as, for example, the consumer’s place of address.