Below you will find detailed information about what cookies are, what type of cookies this website uses, how you can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party cookies.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files that websites or applications install in the user’s browser or device (smartphone, tablet or connected TV) when navigating the pages of the site or the application, and are used to store information about their visit.
- Ensure that the web pages can function properly.
- Store preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user has visited or how long he has spent on the website.
- Collect the date and time of the last time the user visited the website.
- Design content that the user chose in his first visit to the website.
- Ensure security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
- Understand the user’s browsing experience.
2. Typology, purpose and operation
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The latter expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified on the website) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (technical): They are those essential for the proper functioning of the page. They are usually generated when the user accesses the website or logs in to it and are used to identify you on the website for the following purposes:
- Keep the user identified so that, if he leaves the website, browser or device and at another time re-accesses said website, he will continue to be identified, thus facilitating his navigation without having to re-identify himself.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the functioning of the website, such as storing service settings, or storing the purchase made in a shopping cart.
- Advertising: These cookies are those that collect information about the ads shown to the users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user accessing the website, that is, without expressly identifying you.
- Custom: They collect personal information about the user of the website via a third party, for the personalization of such advertising spaces.
- Geo-location: These cookies are used to find out which country or region the user is in when accessing a service offered on the website, in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
- Analytics: These cookies collect information about the user’s browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on the interests of users in the services offered by the website.
3. Cookies used on this website
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.hiansa.com
Cookie statement last updated on 02/14/2020:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|CookieConsent||Quantcast||Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or what it looks like, like your preferred language or the region you are in.
|lang [x2]||remembers the language selected by a user in which to view a web page||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with web pages gathering and providing information anonymously.
|_ga||registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to control the request rate||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on web pages. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads to the individual user, and therefore more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
|ads/ga-audiences||Used by Google AdWords to reconnect with visitors who are likely to become customers, it is based on the online behavior of the customer across websites.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|bcookie||Used by the social networking service LinkedIn to track the use of embedded services.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|bscookie||Used by the social networking service LinkedIn to track the use of embedded services.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|GPS||YouTube||records a unique identification on mobile devices to allow tracking according to geographical location by GPS.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report on the user’s actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s ads for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an ad and presenting targeted ads to the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|lidc||Used by social networking service LinkedIn to track the use of embedded services.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|test_cookie||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|UserMatchHistory||Used to track visitors across multiple websites to present relevant advertising based on visitor preferences.||29 days||HTTP Cookie|
|VISITOR_Info1_LIVE||YouTube||These cookies try to calculate the user’s bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|YSC||YouTube||logs a unique ID to keep statistics on which YouTube videos the user has viewed.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||YouTube||Records user video player preferences when viewing embedded YouTube videos||Session||HTML local storage|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||YouTube||Records user video player preferences when viewing embedded YouTube videos||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-device-id||YouTube||Records the preferences from the user’s video player when viewing embedded YouTube videos||Persistent||HTML local storage|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||YouTube||Records the user’s video player preferences when viewing embedded YouTube videos||Session||HTML local storage|
|yt-remote-session-app||YouTube||Records the user’s video player preferences when viewing Embedded YouTube Videos||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-session-name||YouTube||Records user’s video player preferences when viewing embedded YouTube videos||Session||HTML Local Storage|
Unclassified cookies are cookies for which we are still in the process of classifying, together with individual cookie providers.
|lissc||Pending||1 Year||HTTP Cookie|
Note.- This list will be updated as soon as possible as the services offered on the website and the cookies used for this purpose change.
However, occasionally, during this update it may be that the list no longer includes a cookie, although it will always refer to cookies for identical purposes to those registered in this list.
4. Cookies management tool
This website uses Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool from Google that primarily allows website owners to know how users interact with their website. It also enables cookies in the domain of the site where you are located and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and compile reports on website trends without identifying individual users.
5. Informed consent
6. Revocation and elimination of cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer, if you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections of our websites.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
From the Tools menu, select ‘Internet Options’. Click on the privacy tab. You will see a scroll cursor to configure privacy that has six positions that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
From the tools menu, select ‘Options’. Select the privacy label in the options box. From the drop-down menu choose ‘Use custom settings for history’. This will show the cookie options and you can choose to activate or deactivate them by checking the corresponding box.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
From the setup menu, select ‘show advanced settings’ at the bottom of the page. Select the ‘content settings’ key in the privacy section.
The section at the top of the page that appears gives you information about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to delete any cookies you have stored at that time.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
In the setup menu, select the ‘Preferences’ option. Open the privacy tab. Select the option you want from the ‘block cookies’ section. Remember that certain features and full functionality of this site may not be available after disabling cookies.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
7. Updates and changes to the Privacy / Cookies Policy
This website may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Therefore, users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, users will be notified either through the web or through email to registered users.
|_ga||This origin cookie contains an anonymous identifier used to distinguish users.||2 years or update|
|_gat||This origin cookie contains an identifier to different between the different tracking objects created in the session||10 minutes from creation or modification|
|_ga||This cookie is used to distinguish users||24 hours|